Album release: “Arch Stanton” by Karma To Burn
Release date: August 18, 2014
Listen on: official Karma To Burn website
The heart of the KARMA TO BURN beast pumps from West Virginia once more. The instrumental rock titans KARMA TO BURN return in full force with their highly anticipated long player ‘Arch Stanton’. From their first album, released in 1997 through Roadrunner Records, to this, their latest, the band have never moved away from the rhythmic rock that has seen them receive critical acclaim and a cult status over the years.
Returning with a riff heavy, progressive and purely instrumental record reminiscent of early highlights ‘Wild Wonderful Purgatory’ & ‘Almost Heathen’, ‘Arch Stanton’ delivers seven monumental new tracks and resurrects a track from their vaults, ‘23’, a classic number never before heard, sounding as fresh as ever for this record. Energy and spirit are back at an ultimate level, one has never seen a more powerful KARMA TO BURN.
‘Arch Stanton’ is a true return to those West Virginia roots. Backed by spiritualism, mysticism, and unrelenting grooves - the band have truly harnessed the spirit of the riff-rock ritual once again.
The band like to pay their dues on the big stages - and they have done many times - but home is where it’s dark, packed and (very) loud. 20 years of rock’n’roll history in its purest and most authentic form, resisting every compromise has left them feeling more alive than ever.
Karma To Burn tour dates
KARMA TO BURN start a 7 week tour on August 15th, with support from Desert Storm:
- Friday 15th August – o2 Academy2, Oxford
- Saturday 16th August – The Moon Club, Cardiff
- Sunday 17th August – The Joiners, Southampton
- Monday 18th August – The Wedgewood rooms, Portsmouth
- Tuesday 19th August – The Deaf Institute, Manchester
- Wednesday 20th August – Fibbers, York
- Thursday 21st August – The Zephyr Lounge, Leamington Spa
- Friday 22nd August – Bannermans, Edinburgh
- Saturday 23rd August – Classic Grand, Glasgow
- Sunday 24th August – The Cluny, Newcastle
- Monday 25th August – The White Rabbit, Plymouth
- Tuesday 26th August – The Fleece, Bristol
- Wednesday 27th August – Picturedrome, Northampton
- Thursday 28th August – The Live Rooms, Chester
- Friday 29th August – The Anvil, Bournemouth
- Saturday 30th August – The Underworld, London *
- Sunday 31st August – Fibber Magees, Dublin
- Mon 1st September – Voodoo, Belfast
* Launch night for split 7″ also with Sons Of Alpha Centuari
More informationIf you would like some more information about this release, or would like to contact us about interview opportunities / review copies, just contact us via our press enquiries form.
Subscribe to our press releases
You can click here to subscribe to our press releases - we'll send you a weekly digest of all our latest releases.