Music website design
We’re pleased to announce that we now offer a web design service for bands, musicians and singer-songwriters. This is in partnership with Style Factory’s Chris Singleton, who is a musician himself (and our in-house online communications expert and blogger on digital music promotion).
About our music websites
All our sites…
- are built from a musician’s perspective, and with a band’s needs in mind
- come with a host of features - blogs, galleries, forms and more
- are responsive, meaning they'll display nicely on desktop, mobile or tablet devices
- are optimised for search engines
- integrate key social media content
- maximise the number of social media followers attained via site visits
- capture email addresses and other data
- display well on both desktops and mobile devices
- can be integrated with your e-newsletters, so that when you update your news page, the same news gets sent to your mailing list
- are competitively priced.
Additionally, our sites are designed so that they are easy to edit yourself, meaning you don’t have to rely on web designers to update your site for you or pay costly maintenance fees just to tweak things occasionally on your site.
For some sample music sites we’ve built recently, check out the following artist websites:
We also designed the Prescription site in-house, and we provide HTML email design services too. So, if you’re interested in working with us on a web design project, just get in touch today.