"Electropop as honey-sweet as you'll hear" - The Guardian
"Highly efficient electro-pop, potently infected with acoustic/electronica and a melodic sensibility that takes some beating" - Tony Clayton-Lea, The Irish Times
"One to watch" - Press Association
Single: Lettie, Lucky/Sanctuary (Double A-Side)
Release date: 25 June 2012
On 25 June acclaimed singer-songwriter Lettie releases a double A-Side single, Lucky / Sanctuary. Featuring two very different yet complementary tracks, the single is taken from her current album Good Fortune, Bad Weather, a record that is racking up some serious attention. Music Week have made it one of their ‘key releases’; The Guardian have described her tracks as ‘electropop as honey-sweet as you’ll hear’; The Irish Times has given the album a four star review, and the Press Association think she is definitely ‘one to watch’. With huge coverage online and lots more expected from key publications over the next few weeks, there is a real sense of momentum building around this artist.
Lettie’s music is a quirky mix of electronica and acoustica, but above all, she has, as The Irish Times reviews editor Tony Clayton Lea puts it, “a melodic sensibility that takes some beating”. These two tracks showcase her incredible songwriting talent, and you can watch videos for both at http://www.lettiemusic.com/film
For more information about Lettie, please email email@example.com.
Don't miss great Prescription stories and content
- Get our press releases delivered to your inbox - subscribe atwww.prescriptionmusicpruk.com/press-releases/
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/prescriptionpr
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prescriptionpr
- Subscribe via RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/prescriptionpr
- Get our free must-have tips and advice on music promotion - subscribe to The Prescription e-newsletter.
- Visit www.prescriptionpr.co.uk to find out more about our music PR and band promotion services.
More informationIf you would like some more information about this release, or would like to contact us about interview opportunities / review copies, just contact us via our press enquiries form.
Subscribe to our press releases
You can click here to subscribe to our press releases - we'll send you a weekly digest of all our latest releases.