Album Release: Various Artists, Get Fit
Release date: Available now
Get Fit is the music and fitness plan for a stronger, healthier you - a title designed and timed to help inspire and motivate you for the New Year as thoughts turn to getting fit and losing those excess pounds acquired over the Christmas period.
In association with London 2012, Get Fit is full of music that has been specifically chosen by the brains behind The Workout Mix. The music sequencing ensures a steady pace of training, quickening as it progresses, and then finishing with a wind down period at the end. Inside, an informative fold out poster booklet gives you useful training tips.
1. Taio Cruz – Dynamite - Radio Edit
2. Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm (Go Baby Go) - Radio Edit
3. Bobby Brown - Two Can Play That Game - K Klassik Radio Mix
4. CeCe Peniston - Finally Album Version
5. Brothers In Rhythm - Such A Good Feeling - Radio Mix
6. Yazz, The Plastic Population - The Only Way Is Up
7. Sugababes - Hole In The Head - Clean Radio Edit
8. Bodyrockers - I Like The Way - Radio Edit
9. Pixie Lott - Boys And Girls - Album Version
10. The Hughes Corporation - What A Feeling - Radio Edit
11. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now - Album Version
12. The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough - Radio Mix
13. Sonique - It Feels So Good - Radio Edit
14. Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This - Radio Edit
15. Girls Aloud - Jump
16. Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money – Edited Single Version
17. Michael Sembello - Maniac
18. Lighthouse Family – Lifted
More information / press enquiries
Don't miss great Prescription stories and content
- Get our press releases delivered to your inbox - subscribe at www.prescriptionmusicpruk.com/press-releases/
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/prescriptionpr
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prescriptionpr
- Subscribe via RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/prescriptionpr
- Get our free must-have tips and advice on music promotion - subscribe to The Prescription e-newsletter.
- Visit www.prescriptionpr.co.uk to find out more about our music PR services.
More informationIf you would like some more information about this release, or would like to contact us about interview opportunities / review copies, just contact us via our press enquiries form.
Subscribe to our press releases
You can click here to subscribe to our press releases - we'll send you a weekly digest of all our latest releases.