UK rock 5 piece Not Advised are heading straight back on tour this coming August following rave reviews of their new album, After The Fight, and a rousing performance at this year’s Slam Dunk festival. The forthcoming tour will be the Southampton quintet’s first headline tour of the UK, taking in several Academy dates as well as the infamous Slam Dunk club night at Camden’s Purple Turtle.
Guitarist Jack Fairbrother said:
"We're excited for the August tour because these will be our first headline shows in some time. We can't wait to get out and play a new set in both familiar cities and new places - to some old and new faces.
Fans can expect the best Not Advised show they've ever seen. We're putting everything we can into these dates to make sure we play the best set - and more importantly make sure that everyone walks away after the best gig of their lives. That's the aim!"
Full tour dates are as follows:
- 30 July - LONDON, Slam Dunk @ Purple Turtle
- 1 August - MILTON KEYNES, Crauford Arms
- 2 August - BRISTOL, Academy 2
- 3 August - BIRMINGHAM, Academy 3
- 4 August - NEWCASTLE, Academy 2
- 5 August, GLASGOW, Academy 2
- 7 August - ABERDEEN, Warehouse
- 8 August - DUNDEE, Dexters
- 10 August - MANCHESTER, Roadhouse
- 11 August - LIVERPOOL, Academy 2
- 12 August - LONDON, Islington Academy 2
- 13 August - SOUTHAMPTON, Joiners
- 15 August - SHEFFIELD, Academy
- 17 August - LEEDS, Cockpit
Not Advised will announce further tour dates for October to be accompanied by a new single ‘Right Now’ as well confirm their first European tour in December. Current single 'The World's Not Ready' is also available for selection on Kerrang! TV, Scuzz, Lava and Starz.
The new album ‘After The Fight’ is available now on LAB Records.
More information and press enquiries
For more information on Not Advised please visit:
For all press enquiries please contact Jay Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 500907
More informationIf you would like some more information about this release, or would like to contact us about interview opportunities / review copies, just contact us via our press enquiries form.
Subscribe to our press releases
You can click here to subscribe to our press releases - we'll send you a weekly digest of all our latest releases.