Indie music PR
We have fantastic contacts in all areas of credible media and have a rich past of breaking indie artists new and old in all areas of the national and online press. Whatever your genre and whatever your level, we’re ready to help - just get in touch
Clients and track record
- We have recently taken the band Big Deal from their first single, a limited 7”, to a signing with tastemaker label Moshi Moshi – who have put out records for Hot Chip, The Drums, Florence and The Machine and many others. We also secured key new talent features in The Guardian, NME, Clash, Uncut and The Fly for the band.
- We did the same with Johnny Foreigner, our team having worked with the band from the beginning to help establish them, and we worked with them again on their third album in 2011 – an album which achieved the greatest first-week sales of their entire career do far.
- Liverpool’s The Loud came to us with a debut mini-album which garnered coverage from NME, Clash, Artrocker and The Fly, with a single being spun across BBC London, XFM, Amazing Radio and Tom Robinson, plus a full live session for Steve Lamacq’s BBC 6 Music show from Maida Vale.
- In 2012, we took Simian Ghost from being an almost unknown Swedish act to Pitchfork mainstays, confirming lead reviews in The Times and Word and further coverage in Mojo, NME, Uncut, Nylon, DIY, Alternative Ulster and The Fly whilst also prompting The Guardian to call Youth an “early contender for album of the year”.
- We have had the great pleasure of working one of the best indie-rock records of recent times in Weezer’s Pinkerton which was re-issued with our help through Universal at the tail-end of 2010.
- We have generated widespread coverage for the likes of Beck, Nigel Godrich and Broken Social Scene in regards to their contributions to the hugely successful Scott Pilgrim vs. The World soundtrack. James McMahon, in a piece we secured, said that the soundtrack “raises the bar for movie music”.
- Legendary power-pop act The Posies (who famously backed Big Star, and feature Ken Stringfellow who also played in REM) also had their most coverage in years when we helped promote Blood / Candy through Ryko.
- We have a keen regard for the underground and are helping the hip-hop sounds of 2000FW (ex-Groove Armada, Roots Manuva, Clor) to take shape.
- We helped Irish act Heathers make The Daily Telegraph’s tips for 2011 feature, which has since lead to live performances for Steve Lamacq and The Fly.
- Japandroids are one of the most exciting new guitar bands in the world, and we got them featured in a number of end of 2012 "best albums" lists and their single The House That Heaven Built included in NME and Kerrang!'s songs of the year. We provided the campaign for their 2nd album, Celebration Rock, that delivered over 40 pieces of national press for the band.
- Working with Menomena, one of the US's finest experimental-indie acts, we helped their 2012 album Moms, to a CD Of The Week piece in The Sunday Times and 4 star reviews from Mojo, Uncut, NME, Artrocker, The Guardian, The Independent and a whole host of others across the UK and Ireland. Their first London date post-campaign was completely sold out.
- We secured excellent coverage for Norwegian songwriter Mikhael Paskalev (currently unsigned in the UK) including a glowing Guardian New Band Of The Day piece, a Nylon feature in the US, a Times broadsheet Essential Track - the only other band featured were Muse. We also got him featured in world famous style photographer Rankin's magazine Hunger. All in a month's campaign.
Just contact us today
to find out more about how we can help secure you excellent coverage.
Our other music PR services
You may also wish to read about our other online music PR services: