Zahed Sultan announces the release of his new record, Reuse Me EP, as well as a new music video for the title track. Through his new body of work, Zahed delves deeper into uncharted territory – fusing influences in alternative / electronica music with feather-light vocals in both English and Arabic. Zahed debuts his vocal talents in both languages via this EP to express his ever-growing concerns for social change around the world.
Sultan released his debut album, Hi Fear, Lo Love, in 2011 and attained success with his single, I Want Her But I Don’t Want Her - Parisian DJ Stephane Pompougnac featured the single on the internationally acclaimed Hotel Costes 15 compilation. Prior to this, world-renowned house music label Global Underground and DJ Sasha awarded Zahed 3rd place for the Involver Remix Competition. Zahed’s Remix was later signed alongside DJ Sasha to America’s no.1 TV hit series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Aspiring for his sound to permeate consciousnesses, and appeal to today’s community of change-makers, Zahed conjures up two original tracks and two intricately woven remixes too – drawing on inspiration from the likes of Radiohead, Gorillaz, Kanye West, Sigur Ros, and Nicolas Jaar.
Zahed releases his new EP in conjunction with an annual exposition he holds in Kuwait, called REUSE, to promote eco-friendly living via creative mediums. REUSE is an annual exposition that serves as an opportunity for non-profit organizations, companies, professionals and aspiring creative talents to showcase their accomplishments in the fields of social responsibility and sustainability via a range of artistic mediums and interactive activities for the general public (see www.projectreuseme.com for more details).
More information / press enquiries
Don't miss great Prescription stories and content
- Get our press releases delivered to your inbox - subscribe at www.prescriptionmusicpruk.com/press-releases/
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/prescriptionpr
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prescriptionpr
- Subscribe via RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/prescriptionpr
- Get our free must-have tips and advice on music promotion - subscribe to The Prescription e-newsletter.
- Visit www.prescriptionpr.co.uk to find out more about our music PR and band promotion services.