Joan Armatrading, Billy Bragg, Clannad and The Proclaimers amongst stellar line-up at 2012 Cambridge Folk Festival
We're pleased to announce that the Cambridge Folk Festival – Europe’s most famous folk festival - is taking place from 26-29 July at Cherry Hinton Hall Grounds. A host of world music stars and exciting newcomers have been announced, including:
- Joan Armatrading
- The Proclaimers
- Loreena McKennitt
- June Tabor & Oysterband
- Roy Harper
- Billy Bragg
- The Unthanks with Brighouse & Rastrick Brass Band
- Seth Lakeman
- Nic Jones
- Gretchen Peters
- Karine Polwart
- Treacherous Orchestra
- Pine Leaf Boys
- Jim Moray’s Silent Ceilidh
- Tim Edey & Brendan Power
- Brian McNeill
- Fay Hield & The Hurricane Party
- Ross Ainslie & Jarlath Henderson Band
- Blackbeard’s Tea Party
- Raghu Dixit
- Dry The River
- Benjamin Francis Leftwich
- The Staves
More international headline names plus emerging and contemporary stars are still to be announced.
For more information and details regarding appearance days and times, please visit www.cambridgefolkfestival.co.uk. For phone booking, call 01223 357851.
Ticket costs: full festival £120; Thursday £19; Friday £41; Saturday £52; Sunday £52. Camping: full Festival tickets only, per 2-3 berth tent cost £52 for Cherry Hinton site, or £36 for Coldhams Common.
Don't miss great Prescription stories and content
- Get our press releases delivered to your inbox - subscribe at www.prescriptionmusicpruk.com/press-releases/
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/prescriptionpr
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prescriptionpr
- Subscribe via RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/prescriptionpr
- Get our free must-have tips and advice on music promotion - subscribe to The Prescription e-newsletter.
- Visit www.prescriptionpr.co.uk to find out more about our music PR and band promotion services.