Single release: Jake Morley, Feet Don't Fail Me Now
Released: March 12 2012
Label: Sandwich Emporium Records
2011 was a great year for Jake Morley, who picked up national radio support from Dermot O’Leary, Jo Whiley, Janice Long, Tom Robinson and Chris Hawkins, as well as garnering national press for his sold-out gigs and performances including City Showcase, Music Week Breakout and two nights at the Hammersmith Apollo supporting Joe Bonamassa.
Jake Morley has been selected as one of the key artists for the HMV Next Big Thing Festival 2012 and will headline the Jazz Café on Feb 12 2012. The festival is an important platform for emerging talent and tips artists for big success to come.
Feet Don’t Fail Me Now is taken from the forthcoming album Many Fish To Fry. The album originally had a soft release in early 2011 but resulting media and industry interest led to Jake signing a licensing deal with the Icebreaker Fund. The album and live DVD with bonus material will be released on April 2 via his own record label, Sandwich Emporium Records. Jake and his band will hit the road in April for a 20+ date headline tour of the UK and Ireland.
ake’s intriguing lap tapping guitar style, his strong songs and engaging performances convert initially curious audiences into ardent fans at every gig. His autumn tour took him as far north as Thurso in Scotland and as far south as Exeter.
More information / press enquiries
Don't miss great Prescription stories and content
- Get our press releases delivered to your inbox - subscribe at www.prescriptionmusicpruk.com/press-releases/
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/prescriptionpr
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prescriptionpr
- Subscribe via RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/prescriptionpr
- Get our free must-have tips and advice on music promotion - subscribe to The Prescription e-newsletter.
- Visit www.prescriptionpr.co.uk to find out more about our music PR services.