Single release: 27 June 2011
Label: Size 9 Records
The German born, British bred, Ludwig Amadeus is a London-based songwriter and producer who effortlessly crafts songs with twisted electro house and disco tinged funk. Ludwig's debut single, God Only Knows My Shoe Size, received great radio and press support with plays on Radio 1, XFM, Kiss, NME and Ministry of Sound. The track also got 4/5 stars in Mixmag.
I've Been Up, Ludwig's upbeat and playful third release, features the talents of London rapper Ikes, and proves once again that despite his young age, Amadeus isn’t afraid to throw curve-balls into his singles. Each one so far has had something different to offer - God Only Knows My Shoe Size was sparse electro; his second single Don’t Wanna Feel touted bubble-gum synthsl; I’ve Been Up offers something altogether more up-tempo and risqué.
Remixes this time come courtesy of leftfield house guru Justin Harris and French electro/metal DJ Josh Torrent (one half of OBEY).
For all press enquiries please contact Jay Taylor on email@example.com or 07554 010716.
Don't miss great Prescription stories and content
- Get our press releases delivered to your inbox - subscribe at www.prescriptionmusicpruk.com/press-releases/
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/prescriptionpr
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prescriptionpr
- Subscribe via RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/prescriptionpr
- Visit www.prescriptionpr.co.uk to find out more about our music PR services.