Double A-side single release: Dick Venom and The Terrortones, Rockin’Rollin’ VampireMan / StickyPants Trance
Label: Jailhouse Morgue Records
Release date: 27 February 2012
“A Punk Rock Orgy of Psychobilly Madness, a Peerless Live Act” - Left Lion
Dick & the Terrortones have been howling through cities, venues and festivals just over a year now, with their own re-imagining of Rockabilly sleaze, B-Movie looks and Rock 'n' Roll hooks. They’ve gigged the UK over alongside the likes of The Meteors, The Radiacs and Vince Ray & the Boneshakers, getting themselves a well earned and unrivalled reputation for their high class, leather-clad, stage battering antics.
Charging themselves with the task of evolving the UK psychobilly scene, their brand new single showcases a band entirely immersed in, and energized by, the characters that they create in their songs. They are storytellers to their very core, even down to the artwork and imagery associated with the record – the booklet makes up part of a sequence of a graphic novel story.
Dick is a ghoul, an enigma, with a demonic warble, that punctuates the band’s scuzzy, muffled soundscapes, in thrall to influences like Demented Are Go and The Meteors. Sometimes messy, always engaging, Dick Venom & The Terrortones set out their stall as a band not to miss on the road in 2012.
In the words of the great Dick Venom himself…“ We're the best kinda trouble”…
More information / press enquiries
Don't miss great Prescription stories and content
- Get our press releases delivered to your inbox - subscribe at www.prescriptionmusicpruk.com/press-releases/
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/prescriptionpr
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prescriptionpr
- Subscribe via RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/prescriptionpr
- Get our free must-have tips and advice on music promotion - subscribe to The Prescription e-newsletter.
- Visit www.prescriptionpr.co.uk to find out more about our music PR services.